Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This and that

Sadie went for her 15 month (yes, I know she will be 16 months in 4 days) well-check today. 5 shots later, she was not too happy with us. But, the nurse practitioner who saw us when they couldn't find our appt on the books, was great. Sadie warmed up to her when she gave her some time. Then, boom the nurse comes in with the needles and there goes the rapport (Stacy, I don't know how you do it.)

On a happier note, she felt fine most of the day and Daddy had a little fun with Sadie and his socks before bedtime.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Most days I still think our little Sadie Belle looks like a baby. But for some reason, the picture of me on the floor with her walking around in my socks -- she looks like a LITTLE GIRL. How did this happen?

Kara said...

I honestly don't know. Holding 3-week-old Benjamin Magee yesterday just confirms how grown up she is. Was she ever that little?