Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our daughter is a genius!

I know everyone thinks that about their own child, but I just counted up the words and signs that she says at 16 months and it is 28! I am pretty impressed. The little video is only audio, but that is what she sounds like most of the time. She jabbers to herself in the carseat like she has some really important things to say. Below is a list of the words that she says:
WORDS - Mama, Daddy, Bye, Hello, Out, Open, No, Yes and Tickle (she also makes animal sounds for Dog, Cow and Monkey). SIGNS - Daddy, Kiss, Hug, Baby, Fan, Elephant, Cat, Bird, Fish, Book, Eat, Milk, All Done, More, Rain, Car, Cracker, Cookie, Thank you, Please and Where. This list is more for me than anyone, because I want to remember this time (and I am terrible about filling out her baby book.)

No comments: