Friday, July 17, 2009

Sadie's brush with high fashion

Even though Sadie has been feeling puny the last few days, she did have an Austin Fashion Week outing this evening (go Daddy!!) Corey Lynn Calter, a designer from LA, set up shop in the old Moxie space to sell her wares while in Austin for the Awards on Sunday. She was there this evening for her event and was so sweet to Sadie. You see, she has a Sadie back home, who is 5, as well as a 20-month-old. She could not have been nicer and even showed us pics of her girls on her camera. Darling with straight dark brown hair. Not only that, but she gave me a dress to wear for the Austin Fashion Awards! I love it and now I love her, too.

2 comments:

POB said...

Photos, please! I've been following Matt on Twitter and can't wait to see pics of you guys in your fashion awards get ups. Wow, I've lived in Missouri too long--"get ups!?"

Kara said...

There you go, Paula. I had lots of professional help to get red carpet ready. Thanks to Ann Kelso Salon, Touch of Sass for the accessories and, of course, Corey Lynn Calter for the awesome dress.